Why You Should Raise Your Vibration
The quantity and quality of our energy flow deeply affects our emotions, thoughts and reactions. The quality of our relationships, productivity, creativity and health all depend upon creating a high level of harmoniously flowing energy. Energy can be low vibration, which is linked to emotions of anger, depression and apathy or high vibration, which is linked to emotions of love, joy and compassion. The following techniques and ways of life will aid us in building a less restrictive and more positive energy flow and raise your vibrations.
15 Ways to Raise your Vibration
- Healthy Diet: Few of us realize the powerful effect of a proper diet not only on our physical health, but also on our emotional, mental and spiritual states. A clean diet, free from processed and junk foods, can create greater health, more positive emotional states, clearer mental functioning, and increased spiritual attunement.
- Vitamins: If we suspect our emotional state may also be the result of a depleted nervous system, we might benefit from a strong multivitamin and mineral supplement for one month. This can raise our vibration enough for us to get what we need from our diet.
- Herbs and Flower Essence: Some herbs can be very calming and/or invigorating, offering an extra boost which may give us the needed optimism we need to make internal changes.
- Daily Physical Exercise: The body is a living machine, and like all machines, it needs to move or it will begin to develop problems. Exercise is essential not only for a healthy muscular, skeletal, and circulatory system, but also for a relaxed nervous system and balanced endocrine system. This systemic harmony is necessary for emotional and mental peace. Doing exercise you love, such as dancing, can raise our vibration not just while we exercise but for hours afterwards.
- Breathing Techniques: These are essential for the abundant flow of vital energy throughout the body and mind. Bio-energy is the basis of all physical and mental functions. Breathing exercises are one of the most effective ways to increase our energy level and keep it steady and harmonious so we will be less susceptible to low emotional states or illness. We should, however, have the guidance of a person experienced in breathing techniques before we begin. You can find a variety of videos on YouTube.
- Daily Deep Relaxation: This will calm the muscles, nerves and all other bodily systems, and thus rejuvenate the body and the mind. Deep relaxation, in conjunction with the above-mentioned techniques, contributes to the development of a strong and healthy immune system as well as a form of self-therapy from psychosomatic illnesses. Relaxing helps us to bring our energy back into balance so we can raise our vibration to a level of calm and peacefulness.
- Creative Self Expression: This is much more important to our physical, emotional and spiritual health and harmony than most people imagine. Humans are creative beings. Our purpose on Earth is to create in some way. We might create a painting, a piece of music, a dance, a family, or a business. Creative self-expression is essential for our health, harmony and happiness.
- Meaningful Activity: This is necessary for us to feel that our life is worth living. If we do not see what we are doing as meaningful, useful or helpful in some way, we lose our reason to exist, and our health and happiness gradually deteriorate.
- Massage: Shiatsu massage, polarity massage, spiritual healing, Reiki and other such energy-oriented types of massage can be especially effective in relaxing the nervous system and reducing negativity.
- Cleansing Techniques: One simple method is to increase the number of showers or baths. Contact with water can be healing and calming. You can use your imagination to visualise yourself under a cleansing waterfall if you don’t have access to a bath or shower and need to feel cleansed,
- Emotional Release: We might need to partake in a program of emotional release under the guidance of an experienced professional, who can help us release pent up emotions which undermine our health and energy level. Hypnotherapy is great for this.
- Social Confidence: We need to discover and overcome any fears or beliefs that prevent us from feeling comfortable with others. Socialising is one of the best ways we can raise our vibration, when we are in the company of people we love, having fun.
- Spiritual Orientation: Each of us has their own personal relationship with the universe. Whether or not we adhere to any particular religion, it is important for our inner balance that we feel and cultivate our relationship with our higher selves or the Universe,
- Self Knowledge: We need to understand our own inner mechanisms, needs, desires, fears, expectations, beliefs and subconscious workings in order to free ourselves from the negative emotions, mechanisms, which undermine our health, happiness and relationships. Hypnotherapy can help us do this.
- Enlightening The Subconscious: This aspect of self-improvement usually requires an experienced professional who can help us reprogram the subconscious with positive, more objective beliefs and perceptions of ourselves, others, and the world.